Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday




1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? I think I would be some type of therapist, like a Physical or Occupational Therapist. I have had to have both of these disciplines work with me and they all seem to love their jobs and I enjoyed the therapies and seeing the progress.

2. What do you love most about your home? I LOVE my home. It sits on a hill looking down over a lake (dried up now :( ). I have a screened in pool with spa in the back. My yard is full of lovely fruit trees. Inside the house DH and I redecorated the kitchen and I love our granite counter tops and new cupboards. The best feature inside the house is my fire place. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fireplace!


3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I like mystery novels but don't read much. I do read all the Patricia Cornwell novels as she is my favorite author!

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? Sweet Breads or brains. ARGH! My sister was eating this and got me to try before telling me what it was. I didn't like it then and once I knew what it was barfola!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? Humm this is difficult. I think I would be Meredith in Grey's Anatomy as she is smart and on top of things and she has McDreamy! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment