Saturday, January 23, 2010

Passionate about crafting


Have you all checked out this blog, Passionate about crafting? It is an awesome crafter's blog with a whole gammet pf projects.
There are projects to make yourself from crocheting to sewing to scrap booking. Shelly is a very talented lady with all the things she makes.
I have recently ordered several aprons that are gorgeous and also a chicken shelf sitter that is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. The shelf sitter is made of fabric and it's wings are adorned with buttons and every time I look at it I smile!
I can't wait to see what she comes up with next and if you are a crafter or like to buy handmade items I highly suggest you follow her blog.

http://passionateaboutcrafting.blogspot....


1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwww! How nice of you BF to post about me and my blog! I am glad I checked my blog roll stream this morning (its after 1am) so that I saw! What a wonderful surprise that brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete