Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cyber Friends



In years past we all had friends either from work, in the neighbor, church, etc. Now my biggest group of friends are what I call my "Cyber Friends".

I have made many great friends on the net with a few very close ones I wouldn't trade for the world. It is really cool when life allows these two worlds to come together. I have met several cyber friends in person and one in particular is my best friend and is like a sister to me. She has helped me more than my local friends have mentally and I wouldn't give her up for the world!

So next time a cyber friend reaches out to you, take their hand and see what it brings! It may be well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwww sweetness! This blog post brings a big smile to my face :)

    I treasure our friendship too and we need another 'meet up' and we need to bring Ding along for the ride.

    Glad to see you making another blog post. Now...you need to post on your blog 1-2 times every week...start building your blog traffic so that you can swing some of that for your new secret project that you are working on.

    ReplyDelete