Monday, July 6, 2009

Betty Cooks

Periodically I will be sharing some wonderful recipes from my mother, Betty, who passed away a few years ago. I truly miss her and this is one way I would like to pay tribute to a truly beautiful woman inside and out!

POPOVERS

Ingredients:
2 Eggs
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Sifted All Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Salt

Directions:
1. Grease Muffin Tins
2. In Large Mixing Bowl (Tupperware) beat eggs slightly. Add other ingredients
3. Mix gently with fork until just moistened (leaving lumps)
4. Fill Muffin tins 3/4 full
5. Put in COLD oven. Turn oven to 450 and bake for 20 minutes

Serve warm with butter and your favorite Jams/jellies for a nice treat. The insides should be hollow and inviting you to fill them up!

Enjoy this first special recipe! I have many fond memories of sitting with my mom making and enjoying these popovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment