Sunday, August 8, 2010

SMILE!!!



This week is National Smile Week! That is what 1800-Flowers says so it must be true! Where do they come up with all these special weeks? I am all for having a National Smile Day so don't get me wrong. I will try to remember this as I am out and about and will smile and be nice!

Now that they got me smiling, I think I should pay it forward! Do you pay it forward? I wish more people did and the world would be a better place! I pay it forward every chance I get not because someone says I should, but because it makes ME feel good. I do it for ME, MYSELF, and I! So, does it make me selfish to help others because it makes me feel better? Hummmmh, I will have to think about that! What do you think?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment