Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yuppy Pizza


Here is a pizza I created one night years ago and has become a family favorite. I love this tasty pizza and I want to share with you all!

Ingredients

Pizza Dough or Boboli
1 pkg Feta Cheese
Fresh Tomatos
Fresh Spinach
Mozarella Cheese
Parmessan cheese
Toppings of choice (I use onions, pepperoni or bacon, pineapple or whatever is in the fridge)

Sprinkle the Feta cheese all over the dough. I like to use a lot and totally cover the dough!
Slice tomato thinly and cover Feta with the tomato slices
Add fresh Spinach if you want or you can leave out.
Cover with Mozarella and sprinkle with Parmessan cheese
Add any other toppings

Bake in 350 oven until Feta melts and Mozarella starts to brown

I hope you like this as much as we do. The Feta cheese melted makes this so tasty to me! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment