Friday, June 18, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up!

If you don't have a blog, but think the questions are pretty fun and want to join in, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this blog or any blog along the blog hop path!

Questions for Friday, June 18th: (Special thanks to Danielle, Sara, Pam, Linds, and Brittany Ciara for their question suggestions! If YOU want to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your bestest, goofiest, seriousest, or wackiest questions!)



1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? Swimming and BBQ's

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? The island of St Lucia in the USVIs

3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? No. I grew up in Rockville, MD and live in Florida now.

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? I sucked my thumb for years.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? My elastic snapped on my underpants under my Nurse Dress behind the desk where all the Dr's were hanging out. I must also add that I was about 7 8 months pregnant and huge and I wore my undies over my stockings to help keep the stocking up over the pregnant belly! Anyway, to my horror the elastic snapped and my underpants fell right down to my ankles. I was SO embarrassed as the laughter got louder and louder, I just stepped out of the underpants and went into the nurse's lounge to hide in a corner. I think for the rest of my pregnancy I heard giggling when the docs were around but after maternity leave they got over it. Not sure I ever will!

No comments:

Post a Comment