Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pirates Booty



Ahoy Mateys! Arghhhhh, I got to tell you about my Pirate Booty, and I am not talking about my rear end! I was lucky enough to win a Pirates Chest of different flavors or Pirate Booty from http://shelleysswag.blogspot.com RRRrrrrrr.

I have to tell you, shimmer me timbers, that I LOVE this good and natural snack! They are puffed up goodness of rice and corn and gluten free. My favorite flavor is the Pizza flavor. I will definitely be checking out where I can buy Pirates Booty in my neighborhood!

If you get Pirates Booty and don't like it I will walk the plank!

What does a Pirate pay to get his ears pierced? A buc an ear RRRrrrrrr!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...you are so funny!!!!!!!! I so needed a smile today :)

    I'm so glad you are enjoying your 'booty'!!!

    Come visit again...I have lots more giveaways up now, and lots more to come :)

    Hope you have a wonderful evening!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete