Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spread Heads



Yay my Spread Heads are here! I feel like a child with these things! They are going to be a lot of fun!
Thanks to http://sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com for the Spread Heads.

My favorite is Charlie who is pictured above. My older brother is always calling me a snot and the snot jokes fly between us! I cannot wait for a visit to his home for a cookout and I will sneak Charlie on his ketchup. I also want to see if pickle relish will come out his nose (Sorry to those with weak stomachs) and do that. Tee hee hee - these things make me feel like a kid and I want to play!

There is also a Mustard Marvin who spews mustard out of his mouth, staring at you cross eyed! Also received are two cute toothpaste heads, one is a cute dog with no name and the other is toothpaste Oscar and he is a bit weird looking, orange with bulging eyes!

Thank you to http://sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com and to http://thespreadheads.com
for this fun prize! I will definitely have a lot of fun!

8 comments:

  1. I am now following your blog from a late Friday Follow. This is a neat and chic blog, I will be reading up more. You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com i'm sure you will like it too.

    Blessing @ Safe Home Happy Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Friday Follow!

    Now those spread heads are pretty funny! My boys would LOVE those! :)

    Have a great weekened! :)
    http://raisingmy4sons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following and leaving the great comment. I'm following you right back! And you're so right about the whole competition thing, especially the part about Friday Follow perpetuating that competition to get more followers. See, I'm doing it again!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following. I'm following you back. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    Jen
    www.reviewretreat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by the Yellow House. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog on Friday Follow! Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun that you have one of these heads that sprays out jelly or toothpaste...this is news to me!!!

    Thanks for finding me and entering my blog giveaway!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for following and am now following you back!
    so wait, there is ketchup in that thing? bizzaarrreeeee in a great way!
    Cameron
    www.conquerthemonkey.com

    ReplyDelete