Monday, February 22, 2010

Betty Cooks - Applesauce Crisp

Enjoy this spin on Apple crisp. It is really good and easy to make!

Ingredients

2 Cups Applesauce
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
1/4 Cup Raisins
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Cup Bisquick
1/3 Cup Sugar
3 Tablespoons Butter
1/4 Cup Chopped Nuts

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
2. Mix applesauce, brown sugar, raisins, and cinnamon in un-greased round (9 X 1 1/2)
layer pan, heat in oven 15 minutes
3. Combine Bisquick, sugar and butter, mix until crumbly then stir in nuts
4. Sprinkle evenly over applesauce mixture
5. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy - especially on a chilly day like today!

    I wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Over The Rainbow bracelet giveaway. Here is the announcement

    Could you email me your shipping address. Then Kim Smith will send the prize from the UK. My email is ArtSnark at Verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Apple Crisp! Your recipe sounds great!

    Visiting from Friday Follow! I'm a new follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy FF!! I'm a new follower:) Come by my blog to visit.
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOhhh! I love the food quiz! Chefs are so easy ...jeez.
    New friday follower

    ReplyDelete